Friday, 1 February 2013

To blog or not to blog.




A year back I took a break from blogging for some time, and sadly for me that “some time” became a LOT of time. And then A LOT of time kept on becoming a LOT MORE until few months back when I decided to come back. I made this new place, to give myself a change and posted one post. And then again I went on a break. =( I don’t know what kept me from writing, may be it was texting and the damn Facebook that took so much of my free time that there left no time to write again.

In the past year and few months, I feel like ive grown much. I am now in my final year med school and ive had the most amazing experiences in the time. Ive laughed, enjoyed, found new interests, made so many new friends, organized parties, proved myself ‘sughar tareen’ time and again, made silly faces at friends, have had great food and not so great food, worked at my dream place Shaukat Khanum, and at the place ive always wanted to work; Aga Khan Hospital, turned 22 and celebrated 2 birthdays (which were a hell lot of fun), fell in love with Spiderman/Andrew Garfield, fell in love with a really classy doctor (too old for me =p), fell in love in and out so often with unapproachable men like such that my friends have declared me hopeless. And so much more.

So yes, ive grown (no matter what you think Sana and Myra =p), but I’m still the same old me when it comes to writing or being so happy that I can’t stop myself from dancing or being so sad that I can’t stop my tears from falling or loving so much that I suffocate people by my warm hugs or I am ditto when it comes to being stubborn shopaholic.

And now I’m back (hopefully forever), making my blog my beloved journal and continuing to pour you guys a glass, half a cup or a teaspoon of me now and again. =)

Follow me with a cup of chai!  

4 comments:

  1. OMG :O yesssss you are 'the same'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Dr.Zarka =D

    Ammad how can i change? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To blog! =D
    Lovely reading this post, my grown up but not yet so grown up friend. In a good way I mean <3
    Following you always :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea.. how can you??
    coz you are on the highest degree of every thing, hain na?? =P

    ReplyDelete

Because Im Worth It =p